Love SwimRun Event T-shirts 2023.
2024 designs will be available May 2024
Love SwimRun event t-shirts
All our event t-shirts are optional extras. In order to help save waste, you will not receive a t-shirt unless you purchase one before your event. Event t-shirts will be available to order a few weeks before the event date. T-shirts must be picked up on the day of the event.
Our t-shirts and hoodies are as environmentally friendly as possible. T-shirts are made from 100% organic cotton ( Hoodies 85% Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester, Light sueded, 350gsm) to Global Organic Textile Standards and are Fair Wear and Peta approved vegan. They are hand printed locally with water based, eco friendly inks.
Prices do not include postage. Garments will only be available to colllect on the day of the event (unless otherwise agreed with Love SwimRun)
Men’s T-shirt: £19.00
Woman’s T-shirt: £19.00
Kids T-shirt: £15
T-shirts are available in sizes XS to XXL Women’s / XXXL Mens. Kids age 7-9, 9-11, 12-14.
Unisex Hoodies are available in sizes XS to XXL (if you require a larger size please contact us)
Please use the size guides below to carefully pick the correct size. Sizes in cm.
How to buy
Use the drop down menus on the payment button below to select the item you wish to purchase – MAKE SURE YOU ORDER FOR THE CORRECT EVENT! (You do not need a PayPal account to buy, just a credit or debit card – when you get to the Paypal log in screen just select the option at the bottom to pay by card instead)
– Please ensure the select e right event when you order!
– Please select the size required (for children’s t-shirts please indicate the age range required)
– To purchase more than one item, add one item to go your cart and then come back to this page to add another.
Terms and conditions:
- These garments are only printed to order and as such we are unable to offer exchanges or refunds.
- Closing date for orders will be announced in event emails.
- Participants are responsible for collecting any event merchandise on the day of the event or will be responsible for organising alternative methods of collection and any associated costs within 1 month. Garments not collected at the event will be kept for 1 month and then will be given to charity, or resold and the profits given to charity.
- If the event is cancelled for any reason you will not be refunded for your t-shirt if they have already been printed but we will post them to you free of charge. If they have not been printed we will refund you.
- The buttons below are for garment orders to be picked up at our events. If you wish to order one and have it delivered please contact us.